Make your school more climate-friendly! Get a group of students together and contact the headmaster or local authority about:
- mapping the carbon footprint of the meals served. Klimato has the tools needed.
- reducing food waste.
- serving more vegetarian and vegan food in the school cafeteria.
- buying second-hand IT equipment for pupils and teachers, for example via Inrego.
- switching to renewable electricity.
- introducing a climate-smart travel policy.
- including climate education into the curriculum.
- encouraging students to participate in global climate strikes.